Do you want more affordable Toyota Sienna insurance in Baltimore? Are you kicking yourself for buying an underperforming, overpriced car insurance policy? Say no more because there are lots of Baltimore residents who feel the same.
Amazingly, a large majority of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. American drivers could save an average of 47% each year just by comparing rates, but they don't want to take the time to find cheap car insurance rates.
Big-name insurance companies like GEICO, Progressive and Allstate increase brand awareness with ad campaigns and it is challenging if not impossible to avoid their marketing magic and find the best price available.
It's important to get comparison quotes periodically because car insurance rates are constantly changing. Just because you had the best premium rates on Toyota Sienna insurance in Baltimore at your last renewal other companies may now be cheaper. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because we're going to demonstrate the fastest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Best Toyota Sienna insurance rates in Maryland
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Baltimore, MD. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get rates from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sienna LE AWD||$300||$618||$426||$26||$128||$1,498||$125|
|Sienna XLE AWD||$194||$392||$406||$24||$122||$1,138||$95|
|Sienna Limited AWD||$248||$518||$458||$28||$138||$1,390||$116|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Maryland minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, and claim-free. Rates do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can affect coverage rates greatly.
Comparison of policy deductibles
The illustration below highlights how deductible choice and can change Toyota Sienna insurance prices for different insured age categories. The costs are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Tickets and at-fault accidents raise rates
The illustration below demonstrates how speeding tickets and accident claims can increase Toyota Sienna car insurance rates for different insured age categories. The prices are based on a married male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Discounts for lower-cost car insurance quotes
Car insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there could be significant discounts that you may not even know about. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but some need to be asked about prior to getting the savings.
- Driver Education Discount - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- New Vehicle Savings - Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Good Students Pay Less - Excelling in school can save 20 to 25%. Most companies allow this discount well after school through age 25.
- Anti-lock Brakes - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can stop better under adverse conditions and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Senior Discount - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can possibly qualify for better car insurance rates.
Discounts lower rates, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Just because it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, that's just not realistic.
A list of companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are included below.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including seat belt use, military active duty, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, air bags, and good student.
- SAFECO may include discounts for anti-theft, homeowner, teen safe driver, multi-car, bundle discounts, anti-lock brakes, and teen safety rewards.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple policy, passive restraint, good student, Steer Clear safe driver discount, Drive Safe & Save, and good driver.
- MetLife offers discounts for claim-free, good driver, multi-policy, accident-free, good student, and defensive driver.
- 21st Century has savings for homeowners, 55 and older, anti-lock brakes, theft prevention, and automatic seat belts.
- Progressive offers discounts including online signing, good student, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply everywhere.
When should I talk to a local insurance agent?
Some consumers just prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a smart decision The best thing about getting online price quotes is that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Baltimore.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the quote information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. Get lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you wish to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, just visit that company's website and give them your coverage information.
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a local agent, there are two different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents in Baltimore may be either independent or exclusive.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent are not restricted to one company so they can insure your vehicles through many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you want to switch companies, your agent can just switch to a different company which makes it simple for you. When comparing car insurance prices, we recommend you compare quotes from a few independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
Listed below is a small list of independent agents in Baltimore who may be able to give you free car insurance rate quotes.
Exclusive insurance agents have only one company to place business with such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so it's a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are well schooled in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Baltimore who can help you get price quotes.
Valerie Cherry - State Farm Insurance Agent
6800 York Road - Baltimore, MD 21212 - (410) 435-6600 - View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent shouldn't rely on just a cheap quote. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
If you receive satisfactory answers to these questions as well as affordable Toyota Sienna insurance rates in Baltimore quotes, chances are good that you have found an insurance agency that can provide car insurance coverage.
More quotes mean more auto insurance savings
Discount Toyota Sienna insurance in Baltimore can be purchased from both online companies in addition to many Baltimore insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who don't offer online price quotes and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent agents.
In this article, we covered many ideas to compare Toyota Sienna insurance premium rates in Baltimore. It's most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Toyota Sienna rate quotes. You may even find the most savings is with the least-expected company. Smaller companies can often provide lower prices in certain areas than their larger competitors like GEICO and State Farm.
Additional information can be read on the following sites: